7/02/2011

Updates

Well, it's been a busy month, that's for sure. On Wednesday I leave for the 3rd running of the Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada Canadian Enduro Championships presented by Parts Canada (Yeah, a mouthful, ain't it?), but I've been busy uploading all my old pictures.

I'm working on getting pictures from 2008 and 2009 up, but I'm all caught up on 2010 and 2011 (so far).

Also, if you're feeling particularly bored and adventurous, I have uploaded some images suitable for backgrounds of our favourite Canadian Enduro riders here.

As always, I'm open for requests; email me at showie@mail.com to get pictures from the last four years.

Well, I'm off. Check back for updates on the CECs and my journey with the Yamaha/Machine Racing boys and their Honda counter parts between rounds.

Cheers,
- SuzieQ

No comments:

Post a Comment