4/05/2010

West Jet Discount

Look at me; three posts in one day! Too bad they're all just reposts of press releases sent to me by the good people at the World Enduro Canada! Trevor Wideman has been doing a great job keeping riders and the media informed of what's going on. This is a pretty good deal from the people at West Jet; I've never flown with them before (I've only flown a handful of times, all last year, all going to the WECs and coming home, all unpleasant; I'm not a flier...) my friends assure me that West Jet is an awesome airline to travel with!

Here's the original message:

"Once again our friends at West Jet have stepped up with a discount deal on flights for the Royal Distributing Canadian Enduro Championship. They are providing 10% off thier lowest rate for flights to Calgary and Kelowna for the western rounds and Toronto and Montreal for the eastern rounds. The discount is good for up to 3 days on either side of each event. Call 877-952-4696 and use discount code CC5986 and be sure to thank them for thier support.

Trevor Wideman
World Enduro Canada"

Check it out! And if you want to get on the mailing list, sign up at the WEC's website! It's simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment